Your private retreat awaits. This bright, architect-designed family home offers a splendid view of the verdant Warraroon Reserve. The open-plan interior flows seamlessly to a choice of private outdoor areas suitable for entertaining in all seasons. Nestled on 689sqm (approx.) in a tightly held pocket, this home is within walking distance of St Ignatius College, York's Corner, Lane Cove town centre, local bus stops and bush-walking tracks.
- Spacious, sunny open plan living area with fireplace flows to the central north facing private and secure courtyard
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and to ensuite to main, all with access to courtyard or balcony
- As new kitchen with European appliances including two Miele ovens, induction stove, Vintec wine fridge and a butler's pantry, 3.5 modern bathrooms, storage room
- Downstairs retreat room opens onto the spacious deck overlooking the level lawn with landscaped gardens and swimming pool. A vegetable garden completes the backdrop.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows, polished timber floors and French doors throughout the property
- Quiet study room containing drop-wall bed ideal for guests, home office or child's playroom
- Under house storage or room for wine cellar
- Double brick construction, ducted air conditioning
- Double carport and super large garden shed with light and power.
Your new home awaits. Inspection by Appointment
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport