Offered for the first time in 45 years, this 1970's home has been well maintained and extended and beckons the next family into residence. Situated in a quiet cu-de-sac, it offers a great opportunity for those looking for a comfortable family home with great accommodation. It caters to both paint brush improvements or for those wishing to modernise to a higher level.
Only a stone throw to St Ignatius College and City transport and a short stroll to Yorks Corner, Lane Cove Village shops and cafes and other local schools.
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in-wardrobes and master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* 3 Bathrooms
* Multiple living zones
* Spacious formal lounge with Jetmaster fireplace and dining room with wet bar
* Combined living with glass atrium and casual dining leading to entertaining courtyard.
* Granite gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cooktop with BBQ and breakfast bar
* Lead light windows
* Ceiling fans
* Internal laundry
* Storage shed & under pool storage
* Pool and spa
* Double carport
* 554 sqm (approx.)